Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my new bloggy home.  All the cool kids seem to be hanging out on blogspot, so I thought I'd migrate here as well.

You may recognize me as the blogger formerly known as Blessings, Holly.  To better capture my current stage(s) of life, I've renamed my blog From Diapers to Driver's Ed.  Feel free to follow along as this completely imperfect yet totally redeemed follower of Jesus chronicles the marvelous mess that is life in a seven person, home educating family.

I'd love to stay and chat, but there's a ballistic baby refusing to nap.  There's a preschooler intent on using the computer for a Disney Winnie-the-Pooh game.  There's an eight year old chattering away as he starts  his writing assignment.  The twelve year old needs some encouragement that he can conquer school yet again today.  The fourteen year old needs pick up soon from his math club.

It won't calm down, but I promise to give you some peeks and insights into the insanity that is our family.  And I look forward to hearing about your own!

Blessings, Holly

2 comments:

  1. The new blog looks awesome and I love your first post! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog! Don't know how you find time to write it!

    ReplyDelete