Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Extraordinary Ordinary Women

In upcoming weeks, I'll be featuring many different home educating moms here on my blog.  These ladies all bring in an income while keeping home schooling a priority.  Many thanks to all the moms who took the time to fill out my background research survey.  If you make money, home educate and haven't yet filled out a survey for me, please email me at ohiohol at hotmail dot com.

Bashing at home moms remains popular sport.  Part of what excites me about my latest writing venture is that it moves beyond that well-trod path.  Professional moms are often also professionals in a career field.  This comes as no surprise to those of us in the home school world.  These women have much to teach the rest of us.

So grab a cup of coffee and join me for the journey.  First up, we'll meet Dana.  Not every women eyes an aging pick up truck and sees it as the seed money for a business.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I remember my brother was eating like this when he was little... Fun:)

    ReplyDelete